Skip to main content

Hi. I have created an org chart with linked excel data. The email addresses have not been automatically imported as email hyperlinks. Is this possible? Can you please advise the best automated way of turning my email addresses into hyperlink email addresses so a user can click them to send an email. 

Thanks!

Hi Kata thanks for posting in Lucid Community!

Unfortunately it's currently not possible for imported email addresses to show up as hyperlinks in the Org chart automatically. In order to make the email address appear as a hyperlink so a user can click on it and send an email you will need to manually highlight the email address and add an Action to the text using the Web/Email tab. Please see the screenshot below and this Help Center article for more details!

However we would love to pass your request for this feature to our development team. Would you mind adding your use-case to this feature request form? Ideas submitted here are passed directly to the team for consideration when prioritizing improvements to the product.

Thanks so much for your feedback and apologies for any inconveniences this causes.

Thanks Sylvia I will submit the request. So after I have manually added the hyperlinks will they remain hyperlinks after each data refresh?

Hi Kata thanks for following up in this thread! The hyperlinks will remain after you refresh your data and after you make changes to the email in Google sheets. Feel free to follow up in this thread if you have any further questions!