Skip to main content

I saw this question posted from several years ago and am asking whether this functionality has been added.

I have created a company org chart from the blank org chart template split by service area across 15 or so tabs. I want to be able to edit the org structure and cards across all tabs at once (i.e. change the layout remove the picture add fields) rather than applying it tab by tab. 

Can I create a default card structure and apply it across the whole document at once? Or live-edit the entire document?

Is this currently an option?

Thank you!

Hi Joan thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help! Unfortunately because Lucidchart treats each org chart on each page as a separate shape applying stylistic or formatting changes to all org charts across all pages at once is currently unsupported. However I certainly understand how this would be an impactful feature for making your workflow more efficient. If you're willing to share our development team would love to learn more about your use case details via this feature request form. We highly value user feedback and ideas submitted here are considered when prioritizing improvements to Lucidchart. Thanks for your request and apologies for any inconvenience!