Skip to main content

Hi does Lucid has the synchronised copy feature similar to Visio to create separate pages for the org chart?

Hi Diane thanks for posting in the community! It is possible to add a group view of your org chart which can help you organise your org chart based on things such as department location or teams etc. For more information please take a look at the Group View section our Org Charts article from the help center. 

If that isn't what you are looking for would you mind providing a little bit of context and clarify you are trying to achieve so that I can best assist you? If you would rather discuss this with our team directly please feel free to reach out to us privately by filing a support request

Thank you!

Hi Leianne

The Group view is not what I’m looking for.

I’m looking for the same feature as in Visio where you can create a synchronised copy in another page.

When you select an employee you can create a synchronised copy which:

• Copy the employee and all its reports (direct and indirect) in another page

• Any changes made in this page are reflected in the original org chart

Hi Diane thanks for getting back to me with that additional information. Unfortunately it is not possible to create a synchronized page like you have described. However I can certainly see how this functionality could be useful for managing groups in an Org Chart. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. 

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.