Skip to main content

I have shared my org chart with people within the business who don't have a licence.  They are able to view the org chart but are unable to access the layout view (ie drill down in different levels within their org).  Do users need to have a licence to have this functionality or is there a setting I am need to use to grant them this access?

Hi Bridget thanks for commenting in our community. How are you sharing the document currently? The easiest way to view a document without an account would be to share a published version of this document.  Please review our Publishing article from the Lucid Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the set up or intended functionality. As an additional resource please also take a look at this Community post for an example of publishing in action.

There are a few specific things worth noting when working with Publishing:

• For a document with layers the published version won’t be able to flip back and forth between layers. So before you publish it you have to select which layers you want visible and then select “sync visibility” within the layers manager. Then whatever is on the canvas will be what is shown on the published version.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions.