Skip to main content

In an org chart in Lucidchart when you collapse the structure and are only left with leaders those leaders show a blue dot with their number of direct reports.  Is there a way to remove that blue circle with its number?

Hi Nancy thanks for posting in the Lucid community! Can you please send a screenshot of the blue circle with a number that you're referring to as well as let me know if you created your org chart utilizing a specific template? Thanks for your help and patience!

Hi Nancy thanks for your response. Without seeing your document I believe you might have a conditional formatting rule in place which is calculating the number of direct reports and indicating it with that blue icon on the employee shape. (Some of our templates automatically include this conditional formatting rule.) You can check if this is the case by selecting your org chart then opening the Conditional Formatting menu in the toolbar at the top of the editor.

From here you can simply delete the rule! Please give this a try and let me know if you continue to experience this. 

AMAZING!!  It worked.  I cannot thank you enough.  I got a little emotional not gonna lie.  That one really stumped me.  Thank you!

Hi Nancy I'm so glad to hear that! I certainly understand the frustration and I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please don't hesitate to reach out here again if there's more we can do to support your work or help with your org chart!