Skip to main content

Hi community

Is there a way to put the org charts into a 'view only mode' so that you can easily navigate?

Currently it is cumbersome to wait for the ^ symbol in the squares to show up and then click to open all hierarchies below.

If I may suggest it would be great to have a 'view mode' which only shows the ^ to show the next level of hierarchy and closeby ^^ to show all levels below. This way you could easily stay within Lucid and show a full org chart in real-time.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hi Omar

Thanks for posting in the Community!

The symbol (^)  indicating that the shape can be expanded/collapsed should appear as soon as you click the shape. If it does not I would recommend that you follow the initial troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article: Basic troubleshooting

Your suggestions are very much appreciated though! Our Product Development Team is always keen on receiving users' feedback requests and suggestions to improve our products. Would you mind adding them to our feature request form? Anything submitted to this form is passed on to them directly for their consideration.

Thank you!