Skip to main content

Hello

I understand with an Enterprise License your source document (mind is Googlesheet) and Lucid can be refreshed to update changes nearly instantly.  My issue is while I can refresh modification to Googlesheet and refresh them to the Lucid Org Chart and see changes how do changed made directly on the Org Chart refresh the Googlesheet? 

For example if I move someone under a new manager on Lucid Org Chart my Googlesheet is not reflecting this change after refresh.  I woudl expect that the Googlesheet would reflect these changes so that the manager information changes etc.

Any assistance woudl be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi Mireille! Thanks for commenting in our community. If you make manual changes to your Org Chart they will not be reflected on your data sheet. The manual changes should stay on your document when refreshing the data but it will not appear on the data sheet. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. I do see how this feature would be useful.  Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? I will make sure your request is passed on to our product development team for their consideration.