Skip to main content

Hi i have created a template for a org chart. Now I want to create for each team 1 single chart. But during the import process Lucidchart is creating accordingly new pages for each team but with the standard formatting. How can I transfer all settings (fields + design to all pages/org charts)?

Hi Michael thanks for posting in the Lucid Community!

If you have already converted your document to a template once you begin importing your data you should be prompted an option to either create one Org Chart or create separate Org Charts within the importation process as seen below.

Here on this line is a drop down menu which you can select how the program separates your organization into separate teams. If your imported file does not contain the selected field such as "Department location role etc." the program will not be able to create additional Org Charts automatically and you will need to reconfigure your document to have the data needed to separate employees. 

Apologies if this does not help we may need to take a closer look at what you're doing specifically on the document to better assist. In that case please fill out this form and our product team will reach out through email to assist further!