Skip to main content

I'm trying to fit all the DR of one manager on a letter page. In order to do so I need to break them into 2 rows. Is there a way to do that? 

I've attached a very ugly mockup haha.

Hi Katherine 

Thanks for posting in the community! It isn't possible to fully customize the way that direct reports will appear under their manager but sometimes changing the orientation will decrease the amount of space they take up. 

You can change the way that your org chart is oriented (from horizontal to vertical) by following these steps:

1. Select your org chart by double-​​clicking on it. This will open a panel on the right-hand side of your editor.

2. Select "Layout Style" in the panel on the right-hand side of your editor. This will show you what options are available for formatting your org chart.

3. Make sure that the vertical alignment option (highlighted in blue in this screenshot) is selected

That will align the org chart vertically instead of horizontally which will help decrease the amount of space it takes up. From this menu you can also decrease the amount of horizontal and vertical spacing in the chart.

It may also be helpful to review our Org Charts help center article. Thanks again for posting in the community and I hope this helps!