Skip to main content

Hello.

I imported a file to use for one of your template org charts.

1) the supervisor's name does not appear at the top. My chart only list the individuals. How can the supervisor appear with their direct reports. 

2) I have a few departments with a lot of employees all showing up in one row. How can they be place in multiple rows.

Hi Elizabeth

Thanks for reaching out in the community. Individuals that do not report to anyone will be at the top of the org chart. If the supervisor's name does not appear at the top of the org chart then that means you have them reporting to someone or there are not any employees reporting to him/her. If a lot of the employees report to one individual then the org chart will tend to spread horizontally instead of up and down. Please see our org chart help center article for more detailed information on our org chart feature.

Is there a way I can have both department boxes and employee boxes in one template ? Departments should not be counted in span. e.g below CEO I have 4 departments: Finance Marketing Sales HR and 4 respective head of the departments. The Span of CEO is 4 but the boxes I should be able to create and see in one template.

Hi Devendra

Thanks for posting! I answered your question in your other post here.