Skip to main content

Hi

My org chart template has changed all by itself. There is a window pane on the right hand side which wasnt there earlier and it is user unfriendly.Also earlier I used to make org chart when the text box used to come on the left hand side

Hi there 

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community and for your feedback! We have recently updated our org chart experience and moved the context panel to the right-hand side of the workspace to keep it more consistent with other data-linking features. If you are having trouble figuring out the new context panel I’d recommend checking out our Org Chart article from the Lucidchart Help Center – it will walk you through how to work with the new panel.

Hi 

It doesnt help me as I want it the way it was- User friendly. Could I use the earlier version?

BTW the link you shared still has a walkthrough for the old way .. Check it

Hi there 

I apologize for the confusion–– it looks like the article has been only partially updated to reflect the new context panel. Unfortunately it’s currently not possible to change back to the previous org chart experience. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your feedback to our feature request form? This will allow us to pass your assessment directly to the product development team for their consideration. 

Additionally it looks like one of our agents is already providing you with one-on-one troubleshooting via support ticket. If you’re experiencing issues with the new org chart context panel they will be happy to help you out. 

If anyone else is in this situation please reach out to support by filling out this form and we can lend a hand!