Skip to main content

I connected GSuite to Lucid but when I try to link a specific chart to a specific G Folder it automatically creates a blank diagram. When I try to export to GDrive from Lucid it exports a PDF. I want to be able to organize specific lucid charts in specific folders and open from G Suite and not rifle through lucid folders. 

Hi Colby 

Thanks for posting in the community! When you connect your Lucidchart account to Google Drive the option is available in your account settings to have the diagrams you create in Lucidchart automatically sync with Google Drive. This will generate a folder within G-Drive for your Lucidchart diagrams. From within this G-Drive folder you have the option to right click on a Lucidchart file and select "Move To..." to place the file in a different folder in your G-Drive. As for exporting an individual document from within the Lucidchart editor you can choose to export the file as a PDF PNG JPEG or VDX to G-Drive. For further details on working with Lucidchart and G-Drive you might find our post on Lucidchart in Google Drive helpful.