Skip to main content

Is it possible to get Team Folders access via a sync from Okta for different groups and have people access different multiple team folders all through SCIM. 

Example lets say I have 3 teams Dev Sales Marketing each team has a group in Okta Id like those groups  to achieve 2 goals. 

1st - Propagate to Lucid ( this part I have workin via SCIM) 

2nd - Have each group map to a team folder where group they can access their team's Lucid resources.  a stretch goal would be something like Sales has a team folder Marketing has a team folder and they also have a sales+marketing colab folder.  

is any of the 2nd part possible? 

Hi @it i thank you for posting in the community - I'm happy to help! You should be able to push groups from Okta to Lucid and also share specific Team Folders with users in each respective group. To achieve this you will need the following:

Lucid supports Group Push with Okta which allows admins to push groups from Okta to Lucid as well as manage groups that were created in Lucid through Okta.

Lucid also supports sharing documents or folders with groups. This can be done in Lucid via the share window in the 'Add people or Lucid groups' section simply add the group that you'd like the folder shared with. In this example I have shared this Team Folder with the group 'ABC Test'. 

Once this folder is shared with the "ABC Test" group all users who are already a member or newly added to this group will also have access to this Team Folder. 

I hope this helps. Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for or if you have any questions!