Skip to main content

this is really frustrating when trying to move the text box.

it should be like this

for some reason the arrow and text gets stuck together

Hi @yianni, thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Can you please send a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Hi @yianni, thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Can you please send a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

am i sending this to a personal message? or just paste it in here?

You can paste this in your response here, as this is only usable for the Lucid Support Team!

You can paste this in your response here, as this is only usable for the Lucid Support Team!

NxU8ytVp5XKE

Thanks for sending that!

This is happening because the text boxes are situated very closely and automatic line connections are enabled in your document, meaning when dropping a shape while it touches a line, the line will connect to that shape. 

You can turn off line connections under File > Document Settings > Lines:

Once this is turned off, you can drag and drop the text boxes without the lines automatically connecting.

Hope this helps!

that doesnt seem to work

**EDIT**
Seems like it’s good now. Not sure whatchanges