Solved

Notion embed doesn't work on mobile

• 5 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi! Using Lucid charts for collaborative work within Notion. The integration works seemlessingly on the desktop. When on mobile, however, the charts do not show up at all. A lot of our work in the hospital is from a mobile device. Would love if this could be sorted! I have also contacted Notion. 

icon

Best answer by Phillip W 6 March 2024, 15:29

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey @Jack Inglis -- thanks for posting! If the diagrams are showing up as expected within Notion for desktop but not Notion for mobile, this may be an issue from the Notion side. I would recommend working with their support team to understand what may be causing this issue and returning here if they are unable to help you solve. 

Badge

Hey @Jack Inglis -- thanks for posting! If the diagrams are showing up as expected within Notion for desktop but not Notion for mobile, this may be an issue from the Notion side. I would recommend working with their support team to understand what may be causing this issue and returning here if they are unable to help you solve. 

Same problem here. I have tried Whimsical and Draw.io. They seem work well on mobile device if inserted.

Trying to see if there is a better solution here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@pzh200707 Hi there! Would you be willing to share more detail about your setup? Are you using the Notion mobile app, and if so, what sort of device are you using it on? Can you confirm that you’re using the most up-to-date version of the app? And finally, can you confirm that you’re able to see embedded Lucid documents via computer?