Skip to main content

Hey there 

I love the app. However when I want to edit my chart on my phone the sticky notes do not show up. 

As my chart is mainly viewed on phones and the notes have important information in them I would like to figure out a way to make them visible on phones. 

Thank you!

Hi Mees

Thank you for posting in the Lucid community! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response on this thread - I wanted to follow up in case this answer may still be useful to you and to provide a solution for other users who see this thread in the future.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Lucidchart iOS Mobile App article from the Lucid Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the setup or intended functionality of the mobile app. If you’d like to see a mini tutorial of the mobile app features check out this Community post (in English).

Here are a couple of specific things to look at when working with the mobile app:

• To start off try uninstalling and reinstalling the application on your device and then logging back in again. This clears up many performance issues.

• If you are having trouble with templates text or other features loading slowly please try again on a new internet connection.

• Note that many features that are available in the regular editor are not available in the mobile editor. For instance layers notes many shape libraries links and other advanced diagramming tools are not an option on the mobile app.

I assume the "notes" you mentioned are still referring to stickies themselves correct? (Rather than notes themselves)

If none of these things resolve/address your issue please send me the following information:

• The URL of the document so that I can take a look.

• A screenshot of the issue and any error messages that you are provided.

• The type of device operating system version and version of the Lucidchart app that you are working from.