Skip to main content

Good morning I have purchased a license to make the most of the templates but I feel very limited with the offer. I am sure it is due to some configuration that I have made regarding my needs but I cannot find a way to access more templates. I search for infographics and I only get one. I am sure that this is due to a problem of mine and not Lucidchart's please I ask URGENT HELP so that the investment is not in vain. Thanks

Hi Alexia 

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! You can search for templates in the product template section of your workspace manager. To open a product template first navigate to the template gallery by selecting “Templates” from the docs list navigation bar.

Next browse the template gallery by selecting categories or searching by keywords. 

If you are having trouble finding a certain template I'd recommend using different keywords while performing your search to make sure you are getting as many relevant results as possible. You can also take a look at our Template Gallery to go through the different types that are available. For more information please review our Work with Templates article from the Lucidchart Help Center.

Hope this helps!