Skip to main content

Using Lucid-chart with Google Chrome (Version 127.0.6533.100 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit), when trying to apply an action (conditional format) to a shape, I see the dialog windows, but am not abel to select any options (only for the tab “conditional formating” - the other options do work.

I tried it with MS Edge (Version 127.0.2651.98 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit)) and with different screen resolution and zoom factors, but that didn’t help.

pop-up window “Actions”

Has anyone an idea or a workaround for that incident?

Thx and kr from Germany

Hi @Uwe Stahlhofen 

Can you please try opening Lucidchart in an incognito or private window and let us know the outcome.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Thank you for getting in to this! Unfortunately, your suggestion didn’t work - neither with Chrome, nor with Edge...

Thanks for adding more information - working on the background to get this sorted, will get back on this at the earliest.

Regards

Hi @Uwe Stahlhofen 

Have learnt that - the conditional formatting feature has been relocated to the left sidebar.

To access the action for conditional formatting and use the dropdown box, there must be at least one rule in place.

Once a rule is established, the dropdown box will become functional, enabling users to utilize the conditional formatting options.

Please give a try and let me know for additional help !!

Hi @Uwe Stahlhofen,

Indeed, a rule has to be created in the first place in order to toggle conditional formatting rules.

To do that, Select a shape > click on Conditional Formatting > set a rule > Actions > Conditional Formatting > Toggle. As seen below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. And thank you @Humas1985 for your response! :) 

Cheers