Skip to main content

This video says I can embed my document into a webpage. This embed tab does not exist for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzQfu_kveYE&feature=emb_title

Is this an account setting that an admin needs to turn on for me?

Hi Christopher 

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucid Community! You are right – you are unable to see the option to embed your document because your organization’s account settings are configured to not allow any users to publish documents to web pages. 

For more information please take a look at our The Admin Panel: Collaboration Settings from the Lucidchart Help Center. 

Hope this helps!

I was testing on my personal account. Does Lucid allow developers to embed a Lucid page that people can collaborate together in an iframe or integration?

Hi Christopher 

Thanks for continuing the thread! Just to make sure I understand your issue you are unable to see the option to embed your document on your personal account that is on an account disconnected from your organization’s account? If so could you send a screenshot of what you see when clicking on “File” at the top of your canvas? 

As for your question I believe our integration with Confluence should allow you to embed a document and collaborate with other users. For more information about Lucidchart's Confluence integrations and other integrations that may allow you to achieve something similar to what you are  trying to do please check out the Integrations page from Lucid Help Center.