Skip to main content

Greetings

I am not very familiar with the Lucidchart interface. I have created about 10 charts in Lucidchart. Only 1 shows up when I go to My Documents. How can I get all of my documents to actually show up in My Documents?

THanks.

Joe

Hi Joe thanks for posting in the community! I'm happy to help. Can you confirm that you are clicking on "My Documents" in the left panel instead of "Home" which displays a more limited view with recent documents you've worked on? Would you also please check your "Shared with Me" folder in case the documents are owned by collaborators instead?

If you're still unable to locate your documents would you mind trying the following troubleshooting steps?

• Can you double check that you're in the correct account? Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account which can produce errors. I suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucid accounts that might be under your email address(es). We would be happy to check any email addresses in our system that you are unsure of.

• It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check that the documents aren’t in your trash?

• Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document you might be able to find it. 

If none of these options work please submit a support ticket via this form and provide the document names or URLs if possible - we may be able to locate the document that way.

Thanks for your help and patience!