Skip to main content

Hi

I have a basic account. When I link my quip charts other users of my Quip organization don't see the chart. How can I share my charts linked in Quip with my collegues?

BV

Hi Benedetto

Thanks for reaching out. You can find information on how to use our Quip integration here. Let me know if you have additional questions. 

Hi

I have share with my colleagues the Lucid Chart that I linked to QUIP documents but them don't see the chart. Why?

Hi Benedetto it's important to note that while the embedded editor is available to all users who have the Lucidchart Live App enabled for their workspace. Only users on paid accounts can connect their Quip workspaces to their Lucidchart accounts. Please visit this page if you would like to upgrade.

If these resources didn’t help resolve the issue would you mind providing the following details so we can take a closer look:

• Verify that 3rd party cookies are enabled on your browser. Please take a look at this article for information on how to do this.

• Try on an additional browser or using an incognito or private window.

• A screenshot of the error message and the steps you took leading up to the error message.

• Does this issue occur to all Lucidchart diagrams on the page or is it limited to just one? If it is just one please send the document URL.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your help and patience!