Skip to main content

Hi I worked on a board last week and ensured step by step it was saved.
Saving doesn't work well at all even if connection is stable but i ensured the icon displayed "saved" before closing laptop.

The board disappeared.
I'm sure:
- i didn't delete it (first time since then i log back in)
- no one else has access to my account

It's very frustrating we spent almost a working day on it.

Hello Enrico

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Can you check on the second tab to see if your work is there? The tabs are located at the bottom left of the screen. Usually when users experience this it’s because a new empty tab has been inserted before the tab with all the work. Please let me know if this helps!

Hi thanks for reply.
Where is the second tab?
This is what i see.

Excuse me second question: why has the support ticket i opened been marked as *solved* with no response?

Hi I lost most of my sticky Notes with information from my board. I never deleted them I was working on a sticky note and the next thing I notice is that the rest are missing. Please help me recover my data. As much as I love Lucidspark this issue of unexplained data loss will definitely affect this love for it and lead to a possible separation if things do not improve.

Hi @j.t. t thank you for continuing this thread and raising that. Since this deals with your document and may require us to take a closer look I have gone ahead and created a private support ticket for you. Please keep and eye out for an email from Lucid Support!