Skip to main content

Hi please can you assist me.

My page contains multiple layers. As each layer shows up the layers below is then "hidden".  However The bottom layers have some active hotspots linking to other layers...and in presentation mode when the top layer-classification is open the hotspot areas on the page still works when clicking in the area where the hotspot on the page is although you only visibly see the top layer. How can I deactivate the hotspots on the page when the top layer is in view

This is the page and classification then has its own layer... When you click on classification in the present mode and hold in cntr+shift then you can clearly see the areas below this layer where the hotspots are still active.  How do I resolve it as in presenter mode if you by accidently click in those areas the page changes to that hotspot.

Hi Natasha

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately this is not currently possible. However we're always looking for ways to improve. Would you mind adding your suggestion to our feature request form? Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.