Skip to main content

I am trying to create a floorplan diagram with multiple doors. However as I add a new door or multiple doors I cannot adjust the position of the new door without moving the other doors that are already placed on the diagram. Please let me know the solution to this issue asap. Thank you.

Hi Plam thanks for posting in the community! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. What you're describing is actually something we've identified as a bug - our development team is aware of the issue and is taking a look at a fix. I've added your case to the report! I'm so sorry for the trouble and I'll be sure to update this thread as soon as I hear word. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you very much for the quick response and for your help!

Hi Plam of course! Stay tuned here for updates and let us know if there's anything else we can to do help!

Hi Plam following up with good news! Our development team has resolved this issue and you should be able to move and resize doors and windows independently without issue. Give it a try and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions!