Skip to main content

Hello

I have a 1 column table to list field values.  It seems like I'm not able to move multiple table cell values in any way.  E.G. if I ctrl click or shift click on multiple cells (rows for single column table) and then try to cut and paste higher up it only moves the last cell value that was highlighted.  

I'd like to be able to move rows around easily is this not possible?

Thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately there is not a way to move multiple cells in a table at the same time--it is only possible to copy and paste the contents of a single cell at a time. If you'd like to suggest this feature improvement to our product development team please add it to our feature request form here. Thanks for your request and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there a better shape to use to house a dynamic list of values?  E.G. something that would grow / drink with the values listed?

Hi thanks for following up. Based on the use case you've described so far I haven't been able to think of a shape that would be a better fit. However if you'd like to provide me some more detail about the kind of data you're hoping to display and how you'd like it to function I would be happy to continue brainstorming additional options!