Skip to main content

Prepared a long API Landscape with around 400 APIs.

Navigating through out the document horizontally and vertically confusing the viewer.  Can we implement action on click of object which will realign document  to view other objects which are not visible.  

Hi @veera p thanks for posting in the community! While it is not currently possible to realign the document with a click of an object  there are a few zoom options which may be helpful for your use-case. 

If you are navigating a large document and would like to return to the overall view you can do this by clicking the zoom percentage found in the bottom right of the editor. This provides options to zoom to content zoom to width zoom to page and reset zoom.

These options can also be found in the view menu. 

Alternatively you can also press Ctrl+0 (or Cmd+0 if your device is Mac) to reset the zoom in your editor. 

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let me know if this is not what you are looking for or if you have any questions!

If we want to position to a particular location in another document (big document) on click of any object is there any steps I need to follow?

Hi @veera p thanks for following up! Just to confirm my understanding are you hoping to have users view document A and link to a particular location in document B when they click on any object?

Unfortunately there isn't a direct and easy way to achieve this. However you can generate a shareable link for document B and select 'Link to current view' and add the link to your shapes/objects using the 'Link to' function in Lucidchart.

This should allow users to open document B in a new tab and it will link to the view you set when generating that share link!

Let me know if you have any questions about this. Cheers! :)