Skip to main content

Is it possible to move a full row / column from a table or even copy and paste one into a different part of the table?

Hi Benjamin Thanks for reaching out on the Lucidchart Community! If you are manually inputting data data into a table on Lucidchart you should be able to copy and paste a full row or column by control clicking (hold control and then click with your mouse or mousepag) which squares you would like to include and then using Ctrl+C (or Command+C if you're usuing a Mac) and then Ctrl+V. 

I have included a gif below in which I select all the squares in a column and then copy and paste them into another column.

If this doesn't help could you post a screenshot of your table to I can get a better idea of what you are looking to do? Hope this helps!

Hmm on further investigation it looks like it's a bug in Lucidchart Onprem for Confluence.  Everything seems fine in normal lucidchart like your gif shows but it doesn't work in onprem.

Hi Benjamin thanks for following up! Unfortunately this is feature is only available in our web-application. Lucidchart OnPrem has limited functionality which is why this is currently not possible.

However we're always looking for ways to improve OnPrem and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. If you think it would be beneficial to add this feature mind adding your idea to our product feedback section? Ideas submitted hereĀ are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.