Monthly Calendar Template

• 12 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I have four months of calendars and on top of each month it has forward/backward arrow to toggle to next month.  It automatically puts a white side triangle (looks like "play" button) on top right & left to click to next month/previous month.  Instructions say to shift control or shift windows to make the side triangle proceed to next month or go backwards.  This doesn't work.  I've fiddled with it and I can see you have to have whole calendar selected so that the hand icon is activated on the side triangle.  It still doesn't work.  I either want it to work or get rid of the side triangles but they won't delete.  Can you help? 

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi Jennifer

Thank you for your post in the Community!

It appears that you may be using our 'Campus Strategy: Fall Calendar' calendar template. This template is older which may result in the links to other months on the triangles being disconnected. However there is a way to reconnect these links so that clicking on the triangle will take you to the previous or next month. To do this please follow these steps:

1. Select the triangle or shape you want to link to another page or your document.
  2. Click the link button located in the top left-hand corner of the document page.
  3. Choose the 'Page' option.
  4. Click the dropdown menu and select the page with the month to which you want the triangle shape to navigate. (For example if you're working with the backward-facing triangle on the October calendar page select the September calendar page.)

After relinking the correct page to the triangle shapes on your calendar you should be able to navigate to the previous and next month by holding down the shift + control or shift + windows and clicking the triangle shapes.