Skip to main content
Solved

Monday.com icon does not appear in Menu

• 15 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to follow the instructions on this page:

https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/14848543040660-Integrate-Lucid-Cards-with-monday-com

I believe I have successfully completed “Install the Lucid Cards for monday.com integration” because I see the following screenshot:

However, when I get to step 2 in “Link Lucidspark with monday.com”, I do not see any icon in the menu that appears:

I have confirmed I have an enterprise license. I don’t see any integrations when I look at what is assigned within my account profile. Do I need a different level of permissions to complete the install?

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @meghan.tighe, thank you for posting in the community! As a first step, could you please try searching for ‘monday.com’ in the More tools window?

This should bring up the monday.com icon and allow you to continue with the steps under ‘Link Lucidspark with monday.com’. 

Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 

Badge +1

That worked! However, I don’t see my workspace listed (I am not a member of the data workspace). What do I need to do on the monday.com side to list the space?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @meghan.tighe, thank you for following up! I can see that you also submitted a support ticket for your issue and someone from our team is assisting you there. Please continue to work with them in the support ticket. 

For anyone else with a similar issue, please reply in the thread after trying the steps above!