Skip to main content

I have my diagram uploaded on our website.  When looking at the mobile version the diagram is not interactive and it says you have to download the lucidchart app.  Is this correct?  I do not want my customers to have to download the app to look at the diagram.  Why is this only on mobile devises and not desktop

Hi Stacey thanks for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! Can you let me know specifically what elements of your diagram you're attempting to interact with via your mobile device that's prompting you to download the app? Any specific actions you're taking would be helpful in order to better understand the issue. Thanks for your help and patience!

It would be hard to explain.

I go to our website and click on the icon for the diagram I made with lucidchart.

The images I sent how the ad that comes up when opening the link then if you move down the ad the link that says issues does nothing.  So it is not interactive

Can this be answered or not?

Hi Stacey thanks for responding with those screenshots. Can you please clarify if you have used Lucidchart's embedding or publishing tools to add your diagram to your website? When you say that you click on the icon for the diagram do you mean that you have a separate icon on your website you've designed to which you've linked your Lucidchart document?

In general you should be able to view a published or embedded Lucidchart document on a mobile device simply by accessing that URL via the mobile browser. However editing that diagram does require logging into a Lucidchart account which is why the site is prompting you to download the app.

If you're willing to share the URL to your website where you've linked your Lucidchart document that would be very helpful so I can take a closer look at this behavior. If you'd prefer to share this privately you can do so via this form. Thanks for your help and patience!