Skip to main content

Per article link upon clicking 'Share' option to embed LucidChart document to a webpage - Publish/Embed options are missing. How and where do I enable this in order to get the embedding to work?

Hi Madhumithaa

Thanks for posting and sorry for the trouble. Does your sharing window look like this? If so click the "advanced" button at the bottom right. 

rLVdPfvbiokjpwyun9s66Q.png

Hi Tate

I don't see the 'Advanced' option either. Submitted screenshot to the form as suggested.

Best

Madhu

I'm having the same problem: What the Publish Your Document help page describes I simply don't see in my Share dialog:

Hi Richard

Thanks for getting back! I see that my colleague is answering your question in a support ticket currently. 

For others experiencing this issue this form of collaboration (embedding/publishing) may have been disabled by your admin so it is not available to users on your organization’s account. I would recommend reaching out to your internal IT team if you'd like them to enable it.

Same here. I've been using embed successfully and today I have no ability to. I also don't have the advance tab. Could you share publicly the fix? 

Hi Robert​

Thanks for continuing this thread! That form of collaboration might have been disabled by your account admin so it is not available to users on your organization’s account. As a workaround I would recommend exporting your diagram as an image and inserting that on your webpage instead. Alternatively you could reach out to your internal IT team to see if they'd be willing to enable that form of collaboration for the account.

Please let me know if you have any questions!