Skip to main content

I have been using LucidChart for years and now almost all of my previous diagrams are missing from my documents list. I have had no service break but I modified my email address. Is there some archive going on? I need my older diagrams. Any ideas?

Robert

Hi Robert

Thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! I am happy to help you locate your documents. As a first step can you please login to Lucid.app then navigate to your Account Settings > Overview tab and verify that you’re logged in with the email address that you’re expecting. It is possible that when you changed your email address a second Lucid account was mistakenly created and your documents are located in a different account associated with a second email address. 

If you still cannot find your documents please open a support ticket that includes the following information and we will be happy to help!

• Any additional email addresses you have that may be associated with a Lucid account

• The URL to one of your missing Lucidchart or Lucidspark documents (it may be helpful to check your email inbox or browser history to find a document URL)