Skip to main content

Hi I started working on a timeline document on Aug 14th when software was on trial then I applied for a license on 9/29 because I wanted to continue working on the document and got approval from management to obtain one. On 9/29 I continued working on the original document and finished it I took a screenshot of the drawing and used it on a presentation. I went to the document today (10/6) and none of the changes from 9/29 are there. I can only see in history changes from 8/14 all the history from 9/29 is gone from document. It seems like I lost the latest changes. Because I took a screenshot I know exactly what is missing... I talked to support internally and they suggested to open the file using incognito session which I did but it did not help unfortunately..  any suggestions?  

Hi @jaime c thank you for posting in the community! I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with saving your work and am happy to help. Since this relates to your document and may require us to take a closer look I'm going to move our conversation to a private support ticket. Please keep an eye out for an email from Lucid Support!

For anyone else experiencing a similar issue I recommend following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this Help Center article. If the issue persists please submit a support ticket via this form with a brief description of the issue and any relevant screenshots. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you once we receive the ticket. Thank you!