Skip to main content

Hi! 

I am trying to migrate a board from Miro to LucidSpark. I followed all of the instructions in this article  Migrating from Miro to Lucidspark| Lucidspark (exported as a Vector PDF) but only a very small portion of the board has migrated. Any ideas as to why? Or how to fix this? Thanks.

Hi Olivia, thanks for this question! Sorry for the trouble - I’m happy to dig into this. Please note that when importing from Miro, there may be some differences with the original file. For example, the board import cannot recreate complex components like metadata, grouping, and frames. If the PDF is over 10MB, there may be a large image in your Miro board that is disrupting the import. If this is the case, please remove any large images from the file and retry the import. If neither of these are relevant or resolve the issue, please let me know! 

Thanks Micah. I have now replaced the frames with shapes (I just used them to frame each section of my board) and it’s better but there are still whole chunks missing even though they are formatted in the same way as the parts that have imported successfully. 

Hi Olivia, thanks for the response. I’d like to take a closer look at your original file and board, so I’ve converted your post into a ticket. Please refer to your email, where I’ll reach out for additional information. Thanks for your help and patience!