Skip to main content

Hi there

I just want to find out whether there is a way that I could share my Lucidchart work on our Company Wiki - I have tried using the embed option but it does not show the diagram rather just a string of words and then a link to the HTML page.

Our Company makes use of MediaWiki.

Hi there 

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately Lucidchart does not currently support an integration with MediaWiki. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request!

Hi! Updating this thread with exciting news - we've recently launched Lucid for Developers a community space dedicated to supporting and connecting our users working with the Lucid API and our most technical features.

In this section the developers actually building Lucid’s APIs will be available to answer your most technical questions just like this one. Furthermore here we plan to announce new endpoints tools and guides to help you have the best possible experience developing on Lucid’s APIs. You can browse existing posts connect with other users with similar questions and goals and ask questions of your own by creating a new post or leaving a comment. Thank you and we're excited to hear from you!