Skip to main content

Hi

Is there a maximum number of pages that a Lucidchart document can hold?

Hi Alex

Thanks for posting in the Community! There is not a set limit on the number of page views (tabs) that you can add to a single document but for optimal document performance I'd recommend not making individual files excessively large. If you have other questions feel free to let me know. 

Thanks Adam.  

What would make an individual file "excessively large"?  

What would be a good guideline? 

Hi Alex 

While I'll do my best to answer this question document performance relies on several variables including internet connection the device you're working on as well as the amount of shapes or images within your document. In other words what is deemed "excessively large" is typically environment dependent. It's very uncommon for us to receive reports from users with only diagramming shapes slowing down their document but documents containing hundreds of shapes and images across multiple tabs could potentially suffer from performance issues. However the vast majority of users never encounter a situation in which the document they created is so large that performance is impacted so this shouldn't be an issue for you. I hope this helps!