Skip to main content

How do I easily navigate to filter for and/or identify (by filesize) those large (including revisions) documents that are pushing me to my 1GB storage limit ?  I have 300+ documents created.

There appears to be no "centralised" user view (indidvidual level) over storage and I cannot upgrade to another plan.     

Hi Heath

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community!  It is possible to check the size of your documents in the document details panel from the 'My Documents' section of your Lucid Home page. If this panel is hidden you can make it visible by simply right-clicking on the document thumbnail and selecting See Details. The size will be shown in the panel that appears to the right of your page.

Unfortunately there is currently no way to sort or filter your documents list by size; you have to check this for each document. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

In the meantime I also created a Support ticket from your post so we can provide some more specific tips on managing your account storage. If anyone else is experiencing similar issues please feel free to reach out to the Lucid Support team using this form