Skip to main content

I am trying to build a program timeline with multiple projects and multiple phases for each project using Lucid Spark timeline feature while using Project name as assignee and Phase by lucid card.

The process is painfully slow if i’ve to add card for each phase of a project manually and adjust color, font etc.

1. is there way to pull that information from a table?
  2. Can a formatting be copied from 1 card to another?

There is a Google Sheets integration to import the rows as cards: Integrations Marketplace (lucid.app)

You can also import a CSV to generate cards as well. Below are some screenshots along with the specific fields you can map from your CSV once you select your file.

In terms of format copying, it's the same copy formatting keyboard shortcut you’d use in like Google Docs or Word. On my mac, its Control + Option + c to copy style from the selected card and then Control + Option + V to paste style on the selected card(s).

Thank you - Can milestones be shown on rows itself instead of top?

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 Jumping in here to share about Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!