Skip to main content

I am unable to edit a LucidSpark document and can’t figure out why.  All my edits show in my local browser only, and nobody else on my team can see my edits.  It insists that I’m offline, but I am online and can see my teammates’ live cursors and edits.  I tried switching to another browser, flushing my cache, and logging out and in, but nothing helps.  Thought it would fix itself, but it’s been 4 days with the same behavior.  I have a full license.  Here’s two errors I sometimes see:

My wifi signal is strong and 100% online from a residence.  I’m not using a VPN.  I’m out of ideas. 🤷‍♂️

Issue resolved.  It was a browser plugin that I use for software engineering/testing.  Disabling it in both browsers fixed my issue.

Hi @jon617, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I’m glad to hear that you would able to find what was causing the issue.

For any other users who may be experiencing this issue, I would recommend reviewing our Basic Troubleshooting article from the Lucid Help Center, as it provides more information about the steps that @jon617 completed here. These steps often resolve issues you may experience in Lucid.