Skip to main content

Why doesn’t the shot cut for line “L” work anymore? Before I could hit “L” and I would be able to create a linking line for post it notes and now I can’t. Now it gives me way more options and I have to hover over to select what kind of line. Is this a new permanent change? 

Hey @Victor Rico -- thanks for posting! This is still possible but with a freestanding line. If you click on Help > Keyboard shortcuts, you can see a list of all the shortcuts possible within LucidSpark. 

Hope this helps!

Hi Philip, thanks for responding.

So I already hit the ‘L’ on the keyboard for the shortcut. My thing is, before when you press the ‘L’ key, it would allow you to create the line right away from the post it note. Now when you press the ‘L’ key, it just opens up the line options from the left hand side bar and you have to click with your cursor what type you want. Is this a new feature? or are can have it when hitting the ‘L’ key you're able to make the line from the post it note?

NVM: It is letting me create the line now without having to click on the left hand side panel with the options.

Hey @Victor Rico -- Good deal! Let me know if you have any other questions!