Skip to main content

I am using the Jira Card integration and recently we moved from one instance of Atlassian to another one. I am trying to get my LucidSpark boards connected to the new instance in existing Lucid board and having a hard time with it not looking at original instance.

I thought I figured out where to add a new instance, and change the default to point to it. When that didn’t work, I disconnected from the old instance. I still can’t get it to switch to start looking at the new instance.

What am I missing?

Hi @blake.moody 

Similar to this use case, there were already few discussions made in the community - can you take a closer look to see if this solves your issue.

Jira Integration Not Working from Within Lucidspark | Community

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Thank you for the reply. That seems to point me to the general problem of getting connected between Lucid and Jira Boards. Was there something more specific to take a closer look at?

I have been using Lucid and Jira Cards for a while, but now that we are moving to a DIFFERENT Jira instance, I can’t get connected to jira issues in a different Atlassian/Jira instance.

Blake

Hi @blake.moody 

Similar to this use case, there were already few discussions made in the community - can you take a closer look to see if this solves your issue.

Jira Integration Not Working from Within Lucidspark | Community

Hi @blake.moody

To verify, has an admin on your Lucid account already setup the integration with the new Jira instance at the admin level? This step is required in order to users on the account to be able to import Jira issues from the new instance into Lucidspark. 

The steps to configure the integration (with the new instance) are outlined in our For admins: Configure Lucid Cards for Jira Help Center article. 

If the integration has already been configured, please check out our Integrate Lucid Cards with Jira article to double-check you’re following the right steps. 

Also, it’s worth noting that it’s only possible to connect one Jira instance per Lucidspark board. This means that, if you have connected an existing board to the old instance, you won’t be able to connect it to the new one. 

I hope this helps! 

Thanks, Flavia.

Figured this out and your note was helpful.

• In Lucid I disconnected the old Jira, and connected to new Jira.
  • Then created a brand new board and the Jira Cards looked at the new instance of Jira.

Hi @blake.moody

That’s great to hear! 🙌 Thanks for sharing the solution with the community!