Skip to main content

Hello

I work in healthcare and am wondering if anyone uses the Lucidspark whiteboard feature for organizing findings and activities for when regulatory bodies in healthcare come on-site to survey. Trying to explore some options for what our process should look like moving forward! I'd love to touch base. 

Thanks

Erin

Hi Erin!

Thanks for posting in the community! Lucidspark is a great tool for reporting findings taking notes and creating activities for any type of industry. A useful feature for creating documents to record findings in Lucidspark is the pre-made templates feature. This feature offers a wide range of templates that you can use to organize data notes or findings. You can also create your own custom template and save it for later use. Lucidspark also provides pre-built activities that you can add to your board to simplify the process of including activities in your document. For more information about the templates available in Lucidspark please check out our "Start with a Template" Help Center article. If you want to learn more about how to use activities in your document please review our “Get started with visual activities” Help Center article.

Hi Erin

I also work in consulting for Healthcare and actively use Lucid. I would first show any regulating body that Lucid has been FedRamp authorized and that Lucid shows an audit trail via version history. Here is a video to the version history https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/16079471374996-Revision-history-in-Lucid . Definitely work closely with regulatory body on what specific requirements they are needing to further understand if that revision meets those requirements.