Skip to main content

Hi first of all - big thank for so incredible product.

According this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMxlqMgskHw it was possible to collapse and expand subtopic or child topic before. 
But I can't find this functional now. Is it still possible?

Alex

Hi Aleksey

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community and thank you for the compliment! Just to make sure that we are on the same page please check out our Create a mind map in Lucid and mind map template from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the intended functionality of mind maps.

There are a few specific things worth noting when working with mind maps:

• Mind maps can only be edited on Individual Team and Enterprise accounts. If you are on a free account you will need to upgrade before creating or editing a mind map.
  • Mind maps have some specific formatting presets that limit how customizable they are. For instance the border thickness of mind map shapes is preset and cannot be changed.
  • The Lucidchart app does have limited functionality. It may be worth it to login via a browser to ensure you have the best experience. 

Hope this helps--please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Hi thanks for your answer. Yes you are absolutely right I'm talking about Lucidspark mind map template (https://lucidspark.com/templates/mind-map-template) not the same from Lucidchart.
That would be a really great if you added the same functionality (collapse and expand) to Lucidspark mind map template.

Hey Aleksey

Thank you for your reply and we hear you--I will forward this information along to our Development Team for their consideration! We will always take the time to listen and understand pain points set forth by our users and this is no exception. 

Again thank you for taking the time to let us know how Lucid can best assist your workflow--firm handshakes 🤝

Hey everyone! Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that the Lucidspark mind map now supports the collapsing/ expansion of subtopics, check it out here!