Skip to main content

Padlet has a feature called Live question bank and I am looking to replicate the feature called Shelf. Here is an example: https://teach.coventry.domains/articles/creating-a-live-question-bank-with-padlet/ 

It is a basic board that allows you to add a Topic then Post responses to that specific Topic directly underneath it by selecting the +.

Is there a feature in LucidSpark (other than the Note feature) that allows for posts to be directed to a topic? 

Hi @rose f thanks for posting in the community! I can see that you've also submitted a support ticket about this and someone from my team is assisting you there.

I'm going to add the suggestions here as well for anyone else in the community looking for something similar!

While there isn't a feature in Lucidspark that can directly replicate what you're looking for we do have a few options that can help you achieve something similar: 

• Comments or Tasks can be used on specific objects on your canvas that serve as topics.

• Sort or Gather features can be used to organise responses (in the form of shapes or sticky notes) by topic. 

This Community post shows a great example of Sort in action and this Community post that illustrates the difference between Sort and Gather. The articles listed in this Features for Synthesizing Ideas section of the Lucidspark Help Center is also a great starting point to see what features may work for your use-case. 

That said we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidspark and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Please feel free to comment in this thread if you have any additional questions. Hope this helps!