Skip to main content

Can Lucidscale draw the lines between

• SNS & SQS for SQS based subscriptions
  • SQS & lambda for event source mappings

We are using Event Driven Architecture and this will be a nice feature to have. 

Hi @Shan 

Lucidscale does not currently support automatic line drawing between certain AWS components, specifically between SNS and SQS for SQS-based subscriptions, and between SQS and Lambda for event source mappings. Try other options like create manually these connections in your diagrams.

This one would be a great value add and a fantastic addition to have, please free to add in the ideas - create one of your own (by following that link).

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @Shan,

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! After checking with our product teams, I can confirm that Lucidscale does support both lines from SNS-> SQS as well as SQS to Lambda Event Source Mappings.

I apologize for the confusion, as it appears that this information is not specifically stated in our Help Center content, so I will let our Content team know to get this information added. @Humas1985, thank you for sharing link to the Product Feedback section of the Community! Shan, let me know if you have any further questions!