Skip to main content

Hi there

I have downloaded lucidchart add-on for google docs and it's not showing up under the add-ons section. I have refreshed the page cleared cache tried different browsers and looked under R hand side tool bar and STILL cannot find it. I am very frustrated. Please advise.

Chris

Hi @chris d101 thank you for posting in the community! Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Google Add-on article from the Lucid Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the set up or intended functionality. 

After you have installed the add-on for Google Docs you should be able to find it in the right hand side tool bar. This Community Post (in English) demonstrates the functionality of Google Add-ons and what it looks like. 

If you are still not able to see the add-on in Google Docs could you please share the following information:

• A screenshot of the issue.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Please let me know if you have any further questions!