Skip to main content

Every time I try to add a comment to an existing Lucidchart, i get a popup message “Login Required.  You’re now logged out (probably due to inactivity or logging out of another tab).  Log back in to save your changes.”

Logging back in does not help.  This used to work fine. This behavior started last week.  As soon as I add a comment, i get the error.

Happens in both Chrome & Edge & Firefox.  When testing, I made sure i was not logged in on either of the other browsers.  I also tried incognito.  Same problem.  If it matters,  I only have a free account. 

Hi @HLabruno , thank you for posting in the community! Just to confirm, are you trying to comment on a document that you created or one that was shared with you? 

Would you mind creating a new blank document and try commenting there? Please let me know if you see any improvements after trying this step. 

If you haven’t already, could you please try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. 

If the issue persists, can you please share a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thank you in advance for all your help. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!