Skip to main content

Hello!

Our Jira Cloud - Lucidchart integration is not working properly.

I have visited the integration settings and ensured everything is connected up. I get the message that everything is ready to go.

However when I open a Jira issue I receive an error message. See attached.

I contacted Atlassian about this but they said it appears to be a Lucidchart issue.

Hi Chris thanks for posting! Was the integration previously working or did you just recently set it up and you haven't used it before? Would you mind selecting "about this error" and providing a screenshot of the information so I can take a closer look?

Hi Maison

I'm not sure if it was working before but I'm under the impression it was. It's been installed in our Jira Cloud for over a year and was originally installed by someone else.

When I click "About this error" I'm sent to an "Oops" page at this URL: https://lucidchart.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001340903

If I wanted to uninstall and reinstall the add-in would we lose data for any issues which previously had diagrams attached?

No you won't lose any data. Uninstalling the add-on will just temporarily remove Jira's ability to read the Lucidchart attachment that was added to the issue. If uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't resolve things would you mind submitting a support ticket by emailing support@lucidchart.com? I'd like to take a closer look at your Jira settings.

Sure I'll e-mail in a support ticket. Uninstalling/re-installing doesn't seem to have changed the behavior.

Just wanted to follow up here with the resolution in case anyone else finds this thread and is experiencing the same issue! It looks like the attachment field was listed as hidden. If you are receiving the above error please go through the following steps

• Go to JIRA Administration > Issues > Field configurations.

• Select the Field configuration used by your project.

• Find the "Attachment" field and check if it's currently set to hidden. Select "show" if so then your diagrams should display without issues.