Skip to main content

I have been using import to Smart Containers feature and works well creating graphs such as Product Roadmaps.  My question is once the data has been imported using Smart Containers how do i edit the data?  I noticed if i click on the Data Panel there is no reference to the data imported.  I was able to use right Contextual Panel and see the imported file but every record just says COPY but i am unable to actually change a value of what was imported.  

I tried to import data using the Data Panel and edit the content but was unable to use the Smart Containers feature - am i doing something wrong here ?

oh and i was using CSV files 

Hi @kmikkels, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Can you please send a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

For anyone else who may have a question about Smart Containers, check out our Smart Containers article from the Lucid Help Center for more information!

The Help Article shows how to download and replace datasets thank you .

Hi @kmikkels, I’m glad to hear that was helpful for you! Please let me know if you have further questions!

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 I thought you, and any others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!