Skip to main content

I have created a PowerPoint slide deck that has a number of LucidChart illustrations in it. When I print the deck or export it as a PDF the LucidChart illustrations are blank. What can I do to get this to work?

Hi Tom

Thanks for posting in the Community! Unfortunately it's not currently possible for Lucidchart diagrams embedded through the PowerPoint add-on to exported in PDF format. If this is a functionality you'd like to see supported in the future would you mind submitting a feature request form? Ideas and suggestions submitted through this form are passed directly to our product development team for consideration. As a workaround you should be able to individually insert downloaded images of your Lucidchart diagrams into PowerPoint if you'd like them to render in a PDF export. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have further questions please let me know. 

any update or solution on this topic? Just ran into the same problem copy-past pictures in a presentation is a rather cumbersome process

Hi Peter 

Thanks for following up on this request! Unfortunately it is still not possible to export to PDF Lucidchart documents embedded in PowerPoint through our add-on. I apologize for any frustration caused! 

Please make sure to add your vote for that feature by promoting your idea to our development team through our feature request form. The more people who request this feature the more likely it is to be prioritized and built out!